What if I can’t afford the treatment you recommend?

If you feel concerned about your ability to pay, especially where your treatment plan requires services over an extended period, talk to us about an interest-free payment plan. While we cannot finance your treatment indefinitely, we don’t want you to delay or forgo treatment to the detriment of your oral health.

If you have a Health Care Card or your income (after tax) is less than $45000 per year you may be eligible for the community based Dental No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) which offers interest free loans between $300 and $1200 to fund dental treatment. Call Uniting Communities on 8202 5180 to let them know that you are interested in applying for a Dental NILS loan.